Connecting you with Fall Creek Public Library news, information, and ideas

Friday, September 16, 2011

Storytime Set-list: September 14

Books Set-list
Welcome Back to Storytime! Every Wednesday or Friday, I will post for you what we read, sang, and did during our Wednesday Storytimes! If your child REALLY enjoyed a particular book or is still singing a song, you can always come here and see what it was!

"Welcome Back" by Dr. Jean on cd All Day Long

Baby Bear's Books by Jane Yolen











"These are my Glasses" by Laurie Berkner on cd Whaddaya Think of That?

Anna's Tight Squeeze by Marian de Smet








"Shake Your Reader Ribbons" by Kimbo Educational on cd Leaping Literacy

Too Much Noise in the Library by Susan Margaret Chapman











Goodbye Songs: "Big Books" Big books, little books, short books, tall. Thin books, fat books, I love them all!
"The Other Day" The other day I read a book about hats and you wear them like this. The other day I read a book about kangaroos and they hop like this. The other day I read a book about guitars and you play them like this. The other day I read a book about goodbyes and you say it like this, "See you soon!"

Following sticker hand-outs, I talked to the parents about Falling Into Books and up-coming renovations. See previous posts regarding both topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment