Connecting you with Fall Creek Public Library news, information, and ideas

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Storytime Setlists Sept 21 and 28

It's been so busy here at the Fall Creek Library! Here are the last two storytime setlists: Colors & Shapes and Feelings! All materials and songs are available from the MORE system.

Colors & Shapes
"Welcome Back" by Dr. Jean on CD All Day Long
Book 1 Blue Fish
Song with eggs and scarves: "ROY G BIV" by They Might Be Giants









Book: Fishy Shape Story
Song: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
Book: Lots of Dots
Song: Sticker on My... Words go "I see the sticker on the sticker sees me. This sticker is on my head, then on my knee! I see the sticker and the sticker see me. The sticker is on my ____, then on my knee! I see the sticker on the sticker sees me. The sticker is on my_____, then on my knee." Repeat lots!

Book: Pete the Cat


















Book: Blue Chameleon









Good-bye Songs: Big Books and The Other Day I Read a Book

Feelings:
"Welcome Back" by Dr. Jean with scarves

Book: My Many Colored Days

















Song: If You're Happy and You Know It (sad, angry, scared, happy)

Book: A is for Angry

















Song: Shake My Sillies Out
Book: Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
Book: Come Along, Daisy
Goodbye Songs: Big Book and The Other Day I Read a Book
We ran out of time! I also wanted to do "Mama Hug" with shakers!

Next week (tomorrow!): Clap, Tap, Drum! We'll have LOTS of instruments!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Sandra Boynton's book! It looks like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Boynton is ALWAYS a hoot :) Go read it now, if you have not already!

    ReplyDelete