Connecting you with Fall Creek Public Library news, information, and ideas

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bubbles & Bath Time

December 7 Storytime was all about getting dirty then being clean!

Introduction: Counting Rope of 12 storytimes! Next week will be the final storytime of 2011.
Welcome Back by Dr. Jean



Bathtub Blues by Kate McMullan



















5 Little Bubbles Song action fingerplay
5 big bubbles floating all around
until one popped when it landed on the ground.
4 big bubbles floating high and free
until one popped when it landed in a tree.
3 big bubbles floating quiet as a mouse
until one popped when it landed on the house.
2 big bubbles floating down to land
until one popped when it landed on my hand.
1 big bubble still floating in the air
until it popped when it landed in my hair.
(clap your hands when you say "popped" and act out movements)





King Bidgood's in the Bathtub by Audrey Wood
































I'm a Great Big Bathtub (to the tune of I'm a little Teapot)
I'm a great big bathtub,
short and round.
Here is my soap, here is my sponge.
When I am empty I don't make a sound.
Fill me up and splash around!





Bubble Bubble by Mercer Mayer

















The Shaker Song by Debbie DooWop & Dynamite Dan



Beasty Bath by Robert Neubecker









Goodbye Songs: Big Books, Little Books and The Other Day I Read a Book


Next week: Winter! and our Falling for Books party after Storytime

No comments:

Post a Comment