Today we discovered words that mean the same, such as happy and glad, sad and blue, big and huge. Due to the weather, attendance was low and we had a very young audience. We didn't get to everything on the setlist due to the age group shift. They really enjoyed all the songs, though!
Hello Song: Hello, How Are You by Dr. Jean
Counting Rope: 2 storytimes
Sign of the Day: Star
If You're Happy and You Know
Sing the song, replacing each stanza with the following:
1. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.
2. If you're glad and you know it stomp your feet.
3. If you're jubilant and you know it hug yourself.
4. If you're cheerful and you know it turn around.
5. If you're thrilled and you know it jump up and down.
6. If you're delighted and you know it touch your toes.
7. If you're happy and you know it sit back down.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Sing the song normally, then replace twinkle with:
What else can we think of?
Review sign of the Day: Star
Wave Goodbye by Colleen and Uncle Squaty. From their CD Shake It Down