Connecting you with Fall Creek Public Library news, information, and ideas

Friday, October 3, 2014

100 Cup Structure

It's tall! It takes patience! It's unique! It is loud when it falls down! :)

Our latest play table is 100 CUP STRUCTURE! It literally took 30 seconds for kids to start playing with it once I had it all set up. I'm excited to see the pictures the kids take of their creations.

I plan to put up a sign near this activity advertising our next Homeschool Club meeting as we will do 3D art and architecture activities.

I am not sure how long I will leave this up. The cups are plastic, so if somebody is too rough on them, they won't last very long. We'll also see what my co-workers say about the noise after a while... or maybe put a rug underneath the table ;)





1 comment:

  1. I HEART THIS IDEA! Especially with the chance for them to take a photo. Coolero

    ReplyDelete